Jet Ski Rentals
$125 for a half hour (Bay side only)
$190 for an hour (Ocean or Bay side)
$10 passenger fee
We have Yamaha 110 HP three-seaters!
Call (401) 596-9518
We do not take reservations over the phone — it is first come, first serve!
We recommend that, if you want to ride, you stop by in the morning that day and set up a time.
- Required: In order to rent you must be at least 18 years-old, have a valid USA driver’s license, and a major credit card in the name matching your driver’s license.
- Deposit: There is a $500 deposit charged to your credit card. We cannot accept debit cards, as they do not work for a deposit. We also cannot accept cash for deposits (but you can pay cash for the rental fee). The deposit will be refunded back on your card at the end of your ride. Please note that your bank may take 3-5 business days to credit the returned deposit back to your account (NOTE that weekends and holidays are not counted as business days, so it’ll take longer to have your deposit refunded).
- Reservations: All rentals are done in person on the day you are here to rent. No Exceptions. As you may know, the ocean can be unpredictable (between seaweed, fog, tides, winds etc…) which makes scheduling unpredictable as well. Therefore, if you want to rent a jet ski you must be in person to make reservation for that day only.
- No DUIs: If you are drinking and or doing drugs please do not come here – we will not rent to you. We do have a breathalyzer.
- Who Can Drive: The person who rents the jet ski must remain the driver and cannot let the passenger drive.
- If jet skis are all booked for the day we also have Hydro bikes, paddle boards, kayaks and paddle boats. You do not need any Identification or deposits to rent this equipment. We appreciate your patience and would love to get you on a jet ski another day.
- Passengers can be any age.
- We supply with instructions, life jackets and gas.
- Safety for our customers and anyone on the water is our number one priority.
- Our goal is for you to have a memorable lifetime experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you deliver? We do not deliver jet skis. You must come to our location in person to reserve them.
- Is the cost per person? Price is per jet ski, not per person.
- Is there a passenger fee? There is never a passenger fee.
- Can I reserve jetskis via telephone or online? No phone call or online reservations.
- What Jetskis do you rent? We have 5 Yamaha VX 1100 jet ski’s.